Reverend Annette Engelmann is the founder of Flash Point Christian Counseling Center, an organization dedicated to helping people experience life to its fullest potential. With a passion for crisis counseling and educational certification teaching, Annette has spent the past 30 years working to provide individuals, couples, and families with the tools they need to overcome challenges, heal from past traumas, and achieve their full potential.
Annette holds a Multiple degree’s and is authorized to certify others in multiple licenses and certificates in the field of counseling. Her areas of specialization include crisis counseling, sexual addiction, mental health coaching, life coaching, marriage and family counseling, and divorce care, among others. She offers a range of programs and services, including counseling services, certification training, and educational classes, to support those in need.
Annette’s work is grounded in her belief in the Trinitarian God of the Bible, one in substance, three in persons, consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. She believes that the Bible is the inherent inspired word of the living God and the final authority in all matters of life, faith, and practice. Annette also believes in the personal return of Jesus Christ.
As the head of Flash Point Christian Ministries, Annette is committed to maintaining the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all aspects of the organization’s activities. She believes that every area of life is to be subject to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and adheres to a worldview that seeks to make Him preeminent in all things. Annette’s dedication to helping others, combined with her strong faith and commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, make her an invaluable resource to those seeking guidance and support in their lives.
Reverend Annette Engelmann has spent over 30 years dedicated to counseling and helping individuals navigate through various life challenges. With a passion for empowering people to live their lives to the fullest potential, Annette specializes in crisis counseling, marriage and family, divorce care, and more. As an authorized certifier, Annette can provide educational certifications and training in various fields of counseling, including but not limited to, mental health coaching, sexual addiction, PTSD and combat stress, trauma, disasters, and emotional and spiritual care. With her vast expertise, Annette offers individual training for those seeking to become certified in these fields. Through her work at Flash Point Christian Ministries, Annette strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives and promote overall well-being.
Articles Of Faith
- Article I – We believe the Bible is the inherent inspired word of the living God. The Bible is the final authority in all matters of life, faith, and practice.
- Article II – We believe in the Trinitarian God of the Bible, one in substance, three in persons, consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Article III – We believe that the Son of God, the seconds person of the God-Head, took upon himself the form of a man, becoming the God-man, with two distinct natures, and by His atoning work through His death, burial, and resurrection has made salvation possible for man by his free grace.
- Article IV – We believe that salvation is an act by His saving grace, by the work of the Holy Spirit in regenerating and converting the hearts of men by His free gift of saving grace.
- Article V – We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, in eternal damnation, in a literal hell for the wicked, and in everlasting life, in heaven with the living God for the righteous.
- Article VI – We believe that there is but one head of the church, the Lord Jesus Christ. It is the responsibility of the church and it’s institutions to maintain His Lordship over their activities and not to submit that right to any individual , corporate body, governmental agency or head of state, as long as we conduct ourselves as ambassadors of Christ and live as lawful citizens.
- Article VII – We believe that every area of our life is to be subject to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We adhere to a world and live view which seeks to make the Lord Jesus Christ preeminent in all things.